Monday, July 25, 2011

Cold But Hot!!!






The Rose Gate Academy Sports Day was a show stopper.It was the first event of its kind for the school,and I tell you, it was a great success.The many months of preparation may have drained us,but in the end,we were happy that it was worth the trouble.The turn up was great.In fact,the chairs ended up being less.Money hadn't enough money to hire chairs,and the parents did not mind sitting on the puplis' chairs.There was dancing,racing,tug of war,and it got juicier when the parents asked for an encore of the Lingala tune that the students danced to.Teachers,parents and students joined in it(see picture).Absolutely wonderful.In case you're wondering when that was,then Friday July 15th, 2011 would be the best answer for you.Yes,and Naomi showed up.The video is almost out.Can't wait!!!

We had some moments of poetry in the house before she finally left at around 7pm.Those last minutes ended up suggestive but well,we are just friends,and while I could have been hoping that something would start up,maybe it would be best if I hold on to my cards and let time decide stuff.

This week I am in campus sitting for the papers I missed in my previous semester due to lack of fees.The sponsorship company hasn't yet communicated,but am hopeful that I will be in school when that time comes.So much stuff has been happening at home.Mum and dad haven't been in the best of terms recently because of the running of the school.It hurts me when they argue but there's nothing I can do about it.I try to ignore..but it's so hard.

Pray that I have a good week.You too.

No comments:

Post a Comment