Sunday, May 29, 2011

Manchester GO DOWN!!

It was just bound to happen anyway,but last night we witnessed total brilliance.All the goals scored in the match were masterpieces.So Phelix had to hurt.They should have expected this.

You know,I was so excited last night I felt like kissing somebody(honestly,Eve was on my mind)...I spoke to Eve just before retiring.We were both on Barca's side.Man,I slept happy.Now Eileen and Chebet are on my neck.Hmmm,am tryna be a man here.

Grandpa is coming(mum's dad)together with some other uncles from both sides.I have a heap of laundry to wash,and I tell you,I don't even know where to start.Am in the kitchen right now cooking tea.Lucy ent to see her sister and Sally isn't around either,so Phelix and I had tn wake up to do the house cleaning and the dishes.Mum has just gone to buy food for the family coming.I can reckon,it's gonna be a busy day.

10:10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment