Thursday, May 5, 2011

To Conquer Is To Face Your Fears.

Yeah.I just did that and am so feeling stronger.I was the only man awake,dad was asleep(and couldn't help had he been awake).Mum too.The house help was finishing on a few things before her eyes came across this small a quarter meter snake lounging on the backyard floor.She quickly brought me the news in a panicking voice.I was watching the Man U/Schalke 04 match.One thing,I dread snakes like shit.I've never killed one until today.I had to face my fears.It was the only way out.I had to do it!And I did!

I've been around home for the better part of today,save for that portion of time I was in town for some errands.It's a rainy season,and it fell pretty much last night.No major events have occurred.But there's this special someone am beginning to get close to.What can I reveal about her now?We are just good chat buddies.ehe?..ahem...yeah,that's all.
Today I figured out how to burn music from the net.At least the CD I created has 6 and a half tracks.

Am in bed right now.Tomorrow am off to school...and speaking of school....ehm...ziko.

No comments:

Post a Comment