Friday, May 27, 2011

End Of A Silent Week

Not much drama happened,but am getting myself into positions not good for me at all.Purity wanted to meet me today.I waited for her for 45 minutes and she never showed up,still insisting that she was coming.It got me pissed off.I don't even want to meet her again.After all,I was still going to tell her that we can't be.I have my reasons,first,she lied to me about her age.She is 5 years older than me but cited to be 20.That was a big lie.She texted me last night that she's desparate.Now that can never make a good partner for me.I don't even have feelings for her in the first place.

Faith Wairimu.To be honest,this is a clande.We chatted on phone last night for the first time.I met her on 2go and we are meeting soon for some show down.Yes,this is me.

Eve Wairimu.This is the girl I would wish to make my girlfriend.Last Friday I was with her in town before she came home for the Saturday date,which just went splendid.I like her,but I dnn't know if she has any idea.We text all day everyday.We were even to meet today only that she was going for a dinner at her boss'.....yes.That made me feel something.I won't tell you what.

So,in simple terms,I am not myself.I don't understand just why and how am so obsessed with sex.Are these the years or what.I don't have a girlfriend.I think that's why it's easy for me to be this loose.Heaven help me.

Am still searching for a job.This idleness is also contributing to all this shit.And Carol called today,for her first time.I lied to her that am sick and was admitted to hospital yesternight.She should not know that this blog even exists.She would lynch me,but I scored.I wanted to grab her attention.Who is the king now?Am just one very bad boy...now why did God give me such a head?

Phelix should be in town now.He had been travelling from Kisumu.Damn,I've missed the bugger!Mum should be in the next matatu.Yes,am heading home.We are now on Mombasa Road.Check the Google map on your right to figure out where that is(if you're not Kenyan),and Mlolongo is my home.

Ohw,it has been quite a week so to say. I wonder how silent that really was.I should be winding up on this.Wish me a good night...:D

No comments:

Post a Comment