Friday, January 2, 2009

Phelix,Dan and I are just home from a matanga.I have no idea what it's English name is,but what's a funeral?Joyce has lost her dad so we had to be there for her.Her aunt has given us a ride back home.We are safe and sound.

You have no idea the kind of horror we met there at some contribution meeting.We never knew there would be anything like fund raising,or even paying for the tea.They were all separate.We sure gulped.That is everyone stood for himself.Hwaah,I'll not forget this night for a long time.So I got the boys lost while trying to locate the way to Raphael's place in the darkness.I was so confused.:-)

Eileen Kemunto.New girl on the block who claims to love me.Hmmm,now here we need to be tone it down a bit.Yes.I've seen her pictures and we've been chatting all night.
Am just slpy...ýy

No comments:

Post a Comment